Feb 15, 2009

at 11:54 PM

recently...

valentine day is over =)

n guess wat..i got a rose!



haha...relax..its frm my dad xD
thx daddy~ ^^

others r frm frens ... thank q =)
nt many..jus some candies n chocs, and 2 leaves~~? *grin*


there's wordings on the leaves too~

i spend my valentine day in church..date with my beloved Jesus =D
hhehe n the best gift of all is frm him~

fancy hving lil stickers al over my keyboard?

swts...haven got used to it..

anyway..competitionss r near..
jus bought my scout uniform.. =D
i dug out my ang pau money to buy...sob
but only rm50..
others i manja daddy to pay for me *evil laugh*
haha luckily mummy din go with us..or else she ll be mumbling =X
n im hving a 3-in-1 ulcer TT..

p/s: i hate saturday skul...sitting in class doing nth...
i wasted my whole morning in the so called 'sekolah contoh' of mine..swt'

nitez * =)
Reactions:

2 comments:

Arnan Koh said...

so many valentine gifts?? did anyone sent three roses??

Hmmm.... I think that Valentine's day was not even remembered in my timetable and by college...

MidnightGurl said...

haha nope! =p
u noe our skul system..so its impossible to 4get for us bkt mewahans lol

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |