Jun 14, 2009

at 12:28 PM

end of my holiday =)

youth camp was held on 8th - 11th june at MBS training centre, Rawang..
it was really a nice camp! thx to Rev. Daniel n Rev. Stephen..
had great fun thr.. =)

200bux for the camp was nt a waste..i knew i wouldnt regret! haha
it worth to max really~ lol
our group Gideon got 1st~ flag was done by kelly (thx!)

nw tat i hv a better relationship with my church buddies..
ive become a stronger christian, and getting closer to god..
i felt his presence being with al of us.. it is good to trust in the Lord =)

ther's no promise too hard for God to fulfill
ther's no prayer too hard for God to answer
ther's no problem too hard for God to solve
ther's no soul God cannot save

yea god hears my prayer =)

i also learned a new game called 'Mafia' haha
we ply it when we were on the way back to seremban
lols thx to those seniors who taught me the game =p
indeed fun X)

friday night i went ccj's hs to celebrate his 17th bday~
haha at 1st we planned to give him a surprise!
too bad we failed to =='
lols n we introduce the Mafia game to them as well.. we had a great time together~
;D

today is the last day of our holiday..
i got soooo upset last week cuz didnt make it to hang out with my school gang =(
but at least i got to join my church frens yst hehe~

me n sis went The Store, then T1..and took bus to jusco to meet them..
they watched 'Drag Me To Hell'.. while waiting for them me n sis went greenBox for 30mins jus to sing few songs haha X)
after lunch we decided to go home n get ready for our night service at 7.30pm..
it was then one of the senior sms my sis n asked us to join them at parkson for bowling..
4 of us went parkson while the others stay at jusco..
-.-' i dunno anythin bout bowling seriously
so i planed to sit n watch them ply..+ i dun hv enuf money ard =X
wel, eventually i ply too cuz sis paid for me xD muax!
so there were 9 of us..4guys vs 5gals..and duh..the guys won xP

i cherish my time with my frenss..
2 weeks of holiday is enuf for me =)
thou i hate to go bck to skul for my RESULTS!! TT
but i couldnt imagine staying at home for few more days doing nth..zz
i nvr regret going for camp, cuz ive really learned alot..

****************************************************
omg i forgot to find new songs for choir!
gonna be real dead this time TT
any idea?

~PM ME ASAP~
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |