Jan 11, 2010

at 3:35 PM

Good start

Happy Monday!

i realized i nvr say the word 'boooooring' today LoL! O,o
assembly was long (as usual)
but time passed very fast, becuz i wasnt concentrating at all =p
i brought along my note pad n mechanical pencil.. cracked my head for ideass..
a poster is needed this saturday.. n i actually cant think of any..yet.. sigh*

there were no teacher for first few period, and thank God i manage to finish my maths!
phew* xD



picture below..
is done by my fren Jane..
on my hand

v

v

v

v


*drum rolls*

v

v


v


v






ther were 5 types of microorganism tat we learned the other day..

and ther goes..

Algae Tan
Bacteria Tien

Virus Ku
Fungi Foo


okay this is lame..
but LOL!
tats hw we enjoy Science
x)


chaoz!



Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |