Feb 28, 2010

at 11:50 PM

Fancy-free.. It's Midnight!

Wed is our school's Sports Day.. ive been selected to run for Sapphire..
when teacher told me im gonna run 10rounds of school field, i was stunned for a sec.. =.=
she asked in a reali nice way which made me feel bad even to hesitate..
when i finally said yes, she grabbed my hand n said ' yeaaaaa~ good girl!'
ahah.. nah it doesnt matter, its nt lik i ll get 100k if i finish the 10rounds O,o
so yea, rilekkkk~ xD
but be sure to hear me complain after the run..lols

below r sum of the photos taken durin cny...

revealing to u...
the real us..

LOL



my bro practically spoilt this pic.. =.='
idiot..lols!









whee~ high xD

ohyea, i got my new specs n it's in blue..

tadaaa~



late ard, gotta goooo..
nightys! =)
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |