Apr 9, 2010

at 6:34 PM

Immortal. It travels on...

nananaaa...

so Siang Nii didnt abandon me todaee hehhes =p
wel at least they(my choir team xp) learnt sumthin..lol

Interyouth tmr..i called lik more than 5 ppl, jus to borrow the YAN9 shirt..
lols == hope everythin wil go well tmr, cuz every1 is lik soo serious bout the whole thing....
went Angel's place the other day to help them with the bookmarks, and she showed me a vid..

nahh show u nia laarh hehee =p

mann i tel u, i jus luv their dancee! watch it, u ll feel lik dancing along too hehe~

i got bck all my papers, and didnt hv the courage to show mum..
afraid she might jus forbid me to online..aihss..
forgive me jie, jus in case ure reading my post..

well i see no point getting upset over it..
so JOEY! cheeeer up bah =p


thoroughly.

sick.

of.

....

adMaths!



p/s: im jus bored =x

Adios!

Luv,
Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

Ken Fei said...

ciaossu~

lol cute photo =)

get back the papers... =_= not that i teach bad u... no need show also nvm... but next time must improve ur result liao! prepare earlier this time!

=) cheers~

MidnightGurl said...

lol...i know =x

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |