May 23, 2010

at 5:00 PM

wehh, forgive me larh xDD

so yeah, we got to rest for like..4 days?
and dang i lost the mood to study.. lol same goes to my frens..

went bei's house once again but i was wayy too tired to study sej..
the mashed potatoes she made were A W E S O M E !
somehw it kept me awake for another half an hour.......
ahah, thanks beiiii xD

was bored the other day, so here's wat i did.. o.o


-connect cable
-flicked the switch
-on laptop =x
-sign in Skype

and...

pozzzeee xDD


so how should i pose?


k noe liao.. 1


2~


3~~


KaCHAK! xDD

LOL OMG Joey SS....

O.O

Luv,
Jo
Reactions:

6 comments:

HKK Jirokay said...

Always SS geh larr...Ahahahha~
I love the 4th one...Really cute~
Too bad larr..I dun have vab~If not..I sure take pic geh~SIGHHHH**

MidnightGurl said...

hhaha thx luor.. go buy go buy.. we SS together LOL

Ken Fei said...

=.= cloth also haven change ler! ==! so fast goes online~ eeeeeeeeee~

MidnightGurl said...

gt mood take pic ma haha =p

哭包[健] said...

Beauty 傻婆lolx

MidnightGurl said...

wa jus saw ur comment.. LOL =.=

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |