Aug 18, 2010

at 5:15 PM

Trial - Day3

Third day over..

maths1, maths2 and sc2.

maths is easy =)
first paper was maths, but when i walked in the hall this morning, i saw everyone reading science instead of maths.. well, tats like, normal..
i slept alot in the hall today, guess i was really tired..

after maths paper2 i had an hour+ extra, hw i wish i could just hand in my paper n read for my sc paper..i put up my hand, the teachers all blind...zz siennnz...
i blame my parents for not putting my name 'JOEY' in my birth cert..now i had to sit right at the corner of the hall, where nobody wil notice me....

Sadden. T.T

science paper is 2h30m, i read thru, did all, and slept..
and when i woke up, one hour passed! xD only then i check my answers, go thru a little, n sleep again..lalaas..

funny hw everyone react when they got the paper..
first thing we do, turn to section C..
then immediately, joyce turned and look at me..

'WHATS TAT O.O'

then i looked up, said..

'shiaks, i dont know!'

Typical.

no mood to blog today =(
tats al i have to tell..

al da best for tmr frens. ciaoz*

random: when i got home just now, i saw one nugget on the table.. mummy left one for me lehhh~ =DD

Love u mii!!~hehee

5 days left


I,
Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |