Oct 5, 2010

at 4:41 PM

Like a Parachute.

Today was the 2nd day of our test.
Since this is only ujian berterusan, so it ain't anythin heavy.
well so far we've done 5 papers..
today's sej paper was as bad as ever loll..but at least, i studies for structure questions =D

as easy as i took it, something happened.
not gonna elaborate.

anyway, just a word here..
if u don't wanna study, please don't expect getting a high score..
so if uve expected it, please never ask for answers.. =)
peek all u want, ask anyone, but me.


say i'm selfish,
i don't care.

i have my principles too.




you colour-ed me.

Luv,
Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

Chea Ru Yen said...

Haha guessing someone asked you for answers right? XD Usually I just said "no" straight in their face and let them hate me all they want. LOL At least I stood my groud hehe... Anyway, all the best in your exam!! Gambateh!! ;D

MidnightGurl said...

yep so truee, hahaa thank you ru yenn, u too ar! =p

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |