Oct 8, 2010

at 3:54 PM

something new! =D

so here's my new blog layout!! ;D

well, still a lil messy for me..
and yep! i lost alll my frens' links! =(

just, gimme some time, i ll get all the links back, and make it look bettta!

i saved a copy for my previous layout, just in case i behtahan wana chg back hahaxx..

and if u're first time here and had no idea hw my blog looked like..
here u go.. xDD



comment, anyway..tell me which one u prefer..

i ll be waiting! heees~ =))

Wheeee,
Jo
Reactions:

7 comments:

Chea Ru Yen said...

I love this new one!! It looks brighter...and see ady more comfortable...hehe;)

MidnightGurl said...

reeleee? haha thxx lehh..
i actually miss the old one.. x(
haha but its gd to chg sumtimes oso hehee

TINY'S HAPPY ILLUSION said...

I liked the last 1 better coz i lik black better... elegent and mysterious... haha... btw where u find any layout to change? coz mine after i change the layout i cant change the color of my letter when i write my blog... help!!!

MidnightGurl said...

hahaaa..yea agree, i prefer the old one also =p

urm, u can chg the colour when ure typing maa..
or else, try go design/customize page,then ther're 3 on top. page elements, edit HTML and template designer.
go template designer and explore a lil, should be able to find lol

hope it helps =)))

TINY'S HAPPY ILLUSION said...

u find frm thr? coz i oso change mine frm thr n after i changed the layout it doesn change the color of the letters... nvm thn i try 1st la...

Chea Ru Yen said...

where got oh...the old one all black black one...look abit like a depressed blog hehe =p but anyway, black is your fav colour right? ;)

MidnightGurl said...

yep it is!! =D
elegant is the word! hahaahx
cool mahhhh dun u think? =p

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |