Jan 27, 2011

at 10:51 PM

Going Gaga~

Found another awesome restaurant at S2!
heard of Coffee Mug Cafe? been there once, and went for the 2nd time last night :D
thanksss May Yee!

u can name it supper, but we didnt go for tea, instead i ordered choc cake n mushroom soup hoho~



AWESOME!

for goodness sake, now i feel like going again! xp

after supper, teman her to Tesco..hohh pro shopper, i had to hold the basket for her n walk like a 38 po.. it's like super cold inside, and she took more than 30mins to pick a soft egg tofu!
and what's more, i was freeziiing to death, i felt like the cold air attacking my legs! gahgahh...
mind u, it's 10pm+ at night, it's a rainy night, n im wearing shorts..imagine D;

well MayYee wasn't that bad afteral.. as a token of appreciation, she bought me this.. xD


Tiger Mini Peanut! :D

sadly, choc flavour
habis D;

x-x-x-x-x

Today in kindergarten:


look at him! he finally learned how to eat by himself! awww..... haha!
oh just in case u dont know the story, he loves to stick with me.. (ohh well~ HAHA) he's like a 3-year-old to us..super manja.. and dang it he's soooo cute! heard frm my aunt, he'll be the smartest guy in his class...how nice... =))) God must be really good to him HAHA

x-x-x-x-x-x


seaweeds.

again, awesome is the word..like seriously!....i had this during my tuitions today..hoho they kept me awake! xD
tell me which kid doesn't like Chocolate? Even me, (not a kid :P) wil go gaga for Chocolate!..
today i asked my students whether they want chocolate or not. Surprisingly, they shook their head.. wooh.. 'u sure?!' i asked.. they nodded.
wow, is the world changing, or was it just them being shy? hahahaha..
forget it then, i thought. i brought my chocolate out from the fridge n ate in front of them..

lesson of the day: ask and you shall be given!

u dont ask, that's it :D

i feeel like im the bad guy now woah.. xp
okay, time for bed, somebody's waiting for me HEHE

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |