Apr 17, 2011

at 12:58 AM

Prayer Answered! ^^

NAMA KEM : KEM PLKN PDS RESORT, PORT DICKSON, NEGERI SEMBILAN

see what i mean?

God is sooo good to me!

I prayed for my National Service whenever i remember. Each time i pray, i told God to give the best for me. Of course, i wanted to go PD cuz it's ONE of the nearest camp to my place. Oh well, main reason was the BEACH! :D:D!

even during my shepherd group, they prayed for me to get PD camp. I did not really expect anything as amazing like that, I only asked God to send me anywhere that suits me.

Just now before i clicked the 'semak' button, me n mother were like,

'Oh Lord, PDPDPDPDPDPD!!!!'

*click*

Bandar Kem : Port Dickson.

*screeeaaaaammmmms*

LOL, typical Joey Tien.

;D

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

4 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

Congratz!! Happy for you too ^^

MidnightGurl said...

hahahh enn, praise God xp

xuan.. said...

woots♥~

MidnightGurl said...

u problem ar xuan? D;

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |