May 3, 2011

at 2:08 PM

More than This.

Updates at work:

love playing with my phone cam xD

today during breakfast,

(look at my darling boy xp)

he can eat very fast now nyehee.

i held my camera and said,

'Ven Hao, smilllleeee!'

and this is what happened.

he never fail to make me smileeee! =))

TeHees.

this is a new 4-year-old boy.
Today was his first day here,
and it seemed to me like he already knew EVERYONE here.

Loving his boldness.


this is my silly girl.
as cute as ever.

heeehs.


this is so 'Joey Tien'.

xD

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

4 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

LOL~ur darling boy so cute LOL~love the funny way he 'smile' LOL~

MidnightGurl said...

muahaha! he can spell 'LIZARD' without looking..amazing isn't he?! xD

大头虾萝卜 said...

LOL~shame on me...i cant even spell it correctly LOL XD

MidnightGurl said...

bahaaa, go back kindergarten lah u xD

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |