Aug 1, 2011

at 6:47 PM

Hi Blogspot! =)

Just so you know,
i just came back from National Service last Saturday. =)
and now,
i shall go on with whats ahead of me.

Everything changed..im serious..
The feelings i got the moment i stepped on my doorstep,
yes nth seemed to be different..
but the more i think, the more i hear, the more i see,
the more i was convinced..

Whatever that gave me that kinda feelings,
Life still goes on..

School life has just started,
I didn't even have time to rest.

Not even half a day.

Say I'm playful, say I wasn't serious enough.
But that, is the only way for me to get back the feelings.

I failed. =)

Work has also started.
Busy as always, not like I ask for it..

The need is there, but were these from God?

I need prayers. I need God.

I don't expect people to understand my feelings now..
Because Blogspot has always been my listener.

Nobody understands.


Blogspot does.
God does.

=))

Me,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

我虽然不能体会你那复杂的心情,但是我愿意去知道,因为。。。我是关心你的!呵呵~有什么事开心得过能够继续呼吸呢?祝福你赶快定位,把一切都平稳下来,在新生活里找到自己^^

MidnightGurl said...

嗯,应该是刚回来,还没收拾心情吧..
无论如何,谢谢你呀~ =))

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |