Aug 19, 2011

at 12:34 AM

I Blog Everday. O.O

Not bad, like the title of my previous post, short post al the way.

=p

Today was the 5th day i drove to school alone. Stil that scary, but I'm loving it xD
People is telling me I ll get bored of driving soon.
Looking forward to that day.
lols.

Sadden, my P.Am teacher is driving me crazzzie..

First she rejected my do-liao-very-long-de work.
Then she don't recognize my beautiful name 'Joey'..
Today she said i got masalah tidur.. =.=' IKR! lol =x

LOL.
Actually she's a fun teacher to kacau. =p We fooled around with her all the time. So the incidents above, I'll take'em as relationship-building incidents.

Gosh what am I talking about HAHA. sot.
But I'm loving my classmates to the max ;)
I guess imma enjoy form6, despite the stress n works.

RANDOM:

Jus now mum asked to finish this.
v
v


I was more than willing to!
=p

x-x-x

Look at my hair!


It's curled! x)

x-x-x

Can anyone tell me whats happening to the notifications?

woshh, i have -3 notifications? O.O

x-x-x

God is good, isn't He?


I asked for strength, and that's what He gave.

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

2 comments:

1.your hair DO NOT look curl at all!

2.my notification for yesterday was -1! LOL~ ><

MidnightGurl said...

replies:

1. yorrrr...=x

2. hanor, cool right! fb owed us. xD

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |