Aug 8, 2011

at 2:45 PM

One step at A time.


Came back from SG yesterday! It was an awesome trip!
Bahaa. ;D I ll update more when I have the time hehe =p

Im worrying for my studies actually, too much to catch up.
I never had a good rest after I came home from PLKN.
Ish.

My car has arrived. Tehees!
It's in white, and i named it 小白兔! (小白2)
p/s: Carol~ Our 小白should meet each other someday, dont u agree? LOL
Anyway, I thank God for my car, whole heartedly. =)

School is tiring.
I can't find words to describe the tiredness.
Notes after notes, I wonder when can I stop complaining.
Aihs.

Aite, time to rest.
No tuitions in the afternoon, wheee~

Sometimes when you have nobody to talk to,

Look for God.

Luv,
♥ Jo

Reactions:

2 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

agree!awesome wei!hahaha~ 2 xiao bai! jodohnya~XD

MidnightGurl said...

hehehhh~ =p=p

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |