Aug 14, 2011

at 10:38 PM

Short updates all the way!

I'm sooo far behind.

sigh!

i thought i was doing quite good, but come to think of it, i actually have tons of things unsettled yet. Things i promised myself to do, things i HAVE to do.

I'm wasting too much time. Really.

But well, apart from my random emo-ness, i have to really thank God.
For so, so many things.

For my car.
For my studies.
For my friends.
For Bei.

=)

I guess I won't have so much time to update blog anymore.
I have so much other things to do! =(

Aihs.

short updates:
Japanese Buffet

Yuri Japanese Restaurant. =)
Thanks Ah Yee!

My Beloved 小白兔!
wheee~

This is what happen when you're over-stressed.
Bei oh Bei.

x-x-x

Sorry blogspot, I didn't mean to neglect you.
I still love you lots!


Trying to look like a teacher. LOL


just for fun.
*hugs!

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |