Aug 23, 2011

at 11:03 PM

SS much.

Oh syiaks lorh, my camwhore sickness is back muahaha! =p


pls forgive me.

x)


x-x-x

loving my eraser. o.o


HEH.

x-x-x

Randomly bought a packet of Putu Mayam this afternoon.
It was awesome,


remind me of mah childhood.

;D

x-x-x

Today when i did my devotion, I came across this verse that says:

The sacrifice of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

-Psamls 51:17-

And another song came to my mind:

O how many times, have i broken your heart.
But still You forgive, if only I ask.

O how many times, have You heard me pray.
Draw near to me..

'All For Love by Hillsongs'

The Lord touched my heart.


Because He's a forgiving God.

=')

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

Chea Ru Yen said...

Waa I love putu mayam leh!! But i dunno where to buy leh actually..hehe where you bought it? I only have the chance to eat it when i go for girl guide activities XD

MidnightGurl said...

hahah! actually it was an uncle with a motorbike. he came to my flat to sell one.. =p

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |