Aug 18, 2011

at 12:18 AM

Yesterday.

It's midnight again. x)

Went Agape Church just now, the prayer rally was as powerful as before!
Always love going to prayer meeting like that. Heees.

Today in class we had Muet Speaking Test. It was my first time O.O I was soooo nervous..and al my points went up n down. -.- but i loved the discussion part, got to debate with my friends. Hahax. Topic was about healthy lifestyle, and we went out of topic. In the end we were only arguing about the exercise machine.

Oh well.

x-x-x

When I was in National Service,

MOSQUITOSSSSS!!! URGH!!

When I'm at home,

wow is this a mosquito? o.o

You get me? -.-

x-x-x

Something made me went 'OUCH' today.


yes read the words in red.
Ouch.

._.

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

2 comments:

大头虾萝卜 said...

LOL!!!!tiada dalam rekod saya!!!!hahahahahahahahahahhaha~

MidnightGurl said...

sedih aku...TT

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |