Dec 9, 2011

at 1:00 AM

.

"What are you thinking?" 
he asked finally.

"Just that I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love you," 
she whispered.

"I didn't think it was possible, either," 
he answered softly.

"I don't know what I'd ever do without you."

Music.
Never fails to speak.
Not lyrics, but music.

Sometimes I wish I could lock myself in my room,
for the whole day.
Just blasting songs.
Without having to think. 
No nothing from anybody.

Don't ask why am i emo again.
I don't even know it myself.
The more I try to convince myself,
the more it haunts me.

Dear God,
show me a way out.

For goodness sake.
Uh!

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |