Dec 12, 2011

at 1:45 AM

Christmas is here, Bringing good cheer! ^.^

Hehe another Christmas is here!
How old would Jesus be now? probably 2000 over years old.
Oh wooooo...so old yet still so strong hm? xD

Everyone is talking about Christmas.
Frankly, I still don't get the mood yet.
But thanks to facebook, my homepage is flooded with statuses and pictures about Christmas already. =) Nyeeehehe. So just to be updated abit, Merry Christmas everybodey!

Christmas is not so much of just christmas tree and presents and songs.
It's about Jesus Christ!

Reason why I don't get the mood yet is because, I'm busier this time than the previous year. Gotten myself into too many things. Too many things until one point I can hardly breathe...=x

Anyway. I want to be ready this Christmas.
Happy Birthday Dear Jesus. =)

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |