Dec 16, 2011

at 2:54 AM

So fast?.. =)

The year is coming to an end. 2011, has been a great year to me.
Lol I don't wana sound like a grandma now..oh mann...
But looking back the whole entire year, God has been faithful. =D

I've gone thru transition points this year. So much of memories, so much of joy. I never want to leave them behind, but things in life seem to swallow them little by little. And every time, I have to keep reminding myself to take a break, look around, and cherish them. Be it my friends, be it my family. Most people will say, life goes on, look forward. But life, to me, has to be more than that.

It's thanksgiving season hm?
I won't list out the people whom I want to give thanks to, you know who you are. =)
Basically, whoever that came into the picture made it whole.
If you're reading this, then you're definitely one of them... =)


Now I'm sounding like a grandma.


Hmmm. 

Luv,
♥ Jo
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |