Feb 12, 2012

at 12:39 PM

The right path.

I opened the fridge. And something triggered my memories.
I haven't seen or heard an answer from God.
Or maybe I was dwelling too much till I'm blinded.
I used to have 2 favorite songs to play on my guitar.
But no matter how hard I try, I just can't perfect them.

For this particular song. It was hard to learn, hard to remember.
There were times where I could play so well.
And then suddenly I plucked the wrong string.
It was almost perfect. Then I gave up. I put my guitar back to where I took it.
Days later I missed playing that song, so again, I played. But again, I got bored.

For another song. It was so sweet to hear, easier to learn.
I got addicted to the melody, practiced so hard, just to master the change of chords.
I got adapted to the melody, fell in love with the song, and it plays in my mind every single day.
Whenever I searched my memory folder for songs, this song, will always be the first to pop out.
Slowly, I have forgotten the other song. Forgotten how hard I learned to remember that song.

Nobody wants the narrow way.
But it's always the narrow way that leads you to success.
I'm stuck here. The road I'm taking, is neither broad, nor is it narrow.
I was stepping into the broad way, then I saw red light, and I took a turn to the narrow.
It was too hard for me, I couldn't stand the circumstances, I missed the comfortable feeling on the other side. So now..again I'm stepping to the broad.

I need to stand strong. I need God.

'No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.'
1 Corinthians 10:13 
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |