Feb 21, 2012

at 3:35 PM

A Lil A Day.

Having a second bowl of rice. *evil laughs.

Mother always says I waste her money. On food.
There's always the input, but never the output.
Anyway, I'm a big eater, just so you know. :D

'Next time, one meal would be enough, you know we both love food.'

Like! Bahaaa.

I have a project this week, and deadline is this Friday.
Half done. Or maybe more than half, thanks to somebody lol.
I've sacrificed much, so you better don't complain. Hehe..
I hope everything goes well in the end. Shall share in my next post. ^_^

I'm starting to think that I'm having a good life. Form 6, that is.
Thou the work seems never ending, but somehow I'm enjoying the process.
So it's the lovehate feeling. o_O
But still, God has never failed to show me His ways, His purposes.

There's something I want to declare before I end this post..

IT'S 14DAYS FROM THE TEST 
AND I HAVEN'T START READING ANYTHING YET!!YET!YET!! 

*GGCHAMLIAODIEEEEEEES*

I have time to play, no time to study. 


What logic is that.


You should know by now, I'm nobody great.
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |