Jun 18, 2012

at 9:37 PM

I'm in pink today rawr!

Whenever I feel empty, I blog.
That's not supposed to be the way, but (Imma repeat this again) Blogspot really is like my second diary. Not so much of secrets, but those who view my blog, I believe, are those whom I trust. =)

I always believe,
guys who blog are sentimental and are quite sensitive (in a good way),
guys who read blogs are soft at heart.
Whereas for girls, it's super normal for both the above. lol.
So if you're a guy and you're reading this, you better tick the 'love' below.
muahahah!

Unless you don't like to be called sentimental/ sensitive/ soft at heart,
then my apologies! x)

Went Malacca yesterday with my family and a soon-to-be family member. =D
I really enjoyed it, it's been so long since we last had one family trip..probably 2 years ago.. Well for this I really want to thank God, or else I doubt we'll ever have awesome trip like this.. =)



I got these at jonker street. For myself and my sweetheart.
Well, we both love weird stuff.
=D



When there is light.
nyeh.

You don't care,
I won'too.

Till I stop trying.
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |