Jul 18, 2012

at 11:52 AM

感触良多..简单来讲,就是长气.. =)

*language switched. x)


miao.


Hi peeps! Good morning. =)

I mentioned in my status that I wanted to blog last night. Lol but well, I reached home close to 11pm, eyes were already closing. D; Must be those sleepless nights! But here I am, with coffee and breakfast ready. Apparently there will be no lessons in school today, so I stayed home instead. =)

My baby has been very supportive. And surely he helped by motivating me. Hehe. Well, not to mention also he distracts me most of the time lol. Thanks for your companion dear, appreciate every single moment you chose to give me your attention instead of other stuff. :3 mwahs!

Few days back I was with my sister. We were on a rush to church.
And if you knew me well enough, you'd know how much I hated people who throw rubbish everywhere, open burning, logging etc etc. So this uncle was on his motorcycle in front of me.2 seconds after I made my turn, I saw him throwing some plastic bags on the ground.
And so it went like this:

*throws*
*burns*
*throws a second one*
urgh! *horns*!

In case you did not get it, he was on his way and he threw'em just like that. The burning part, was actually the hidden flame in my heart. bahh lol. So what happened was, the uncle stopped his motorcycle and turned to my car. As my car was heading to him, I saw a cigarette on his hand. Wth, my heart burned even more.

As scary as it sounded, I'm surprised I DID NOT feel any nerves. Instead, I drove pass him without looking. I peeked at him later with my rear-view mirror and was thinking in my heart. 'You wanna fight? Wanna follow me? Do as you like, cause I'm not afraid of you!' And right away I prayed for God's protection.

Hahaha, come to think of it, I was stupid back then. Noob.

Not to forget also, I got an instant lecture from my sister. She named out all the possibilities and none of them scared me, seriously. Cause I despise smokers. I despise those who have no heart for the earth. Most importantly, I despise those who still feel as if they're right even after they've done something wrong. No shame at all. Boo!

If really he wants to hurt me or my car or whatsoever, still in the end he's the one at fault. So yah, I don't care. I think. =x

Last Sunday was an awesome one.Went for Seremban Half Marathon,and if you've seen my photo in facebook, you've seen this picture. :D


Totally missed it. I didn't run for the past 2 years cuz last year I was still in National Service. The year before, I overslept. lolol.


Before the run.
Sigh, I look like a small girl =(


I actually wanted to try getting top 200. But phailed.
My placing was 226, still top 300 lol.
But seriously my stamina wasn't as good anymore. Lack of exercise, precisely. This year's medal looked better. I guess it'd be my last year running d. Aihs..

The journey of running was priceless. So many times I ran and smiled to myself like a dunggu. O_O Haha. Reason was because those juniors were too cute.

Scene 1:
Bunch of girls were running together holding hands, fooling around and laughing. Reminded me of my junior years.

Scene 2:
Girl shouted to a friend in front. “喂,不要跑!我要死了..” “我不等你咯,你慢慢死啦!” Those were the days..

Scene 3:
Two young boys running and talking. One of them suddenly held the shoulder of another one. “yer走开啦,我不是gay的!” The boy, then let go of him, looking totally innocent.

Scene 4:
Two young Indian boys were panting and walking at the same time, with each of them holding an end of a big branch. Seconds later, one started to run again and the other one, being pulled by the friend, ran too. Friends. Lovely.

Scene 5:
An Indian boy and a Malay boy were taking their sweet time jogging. Suddenly, the Malay boy jumped on his back and to my surprise, he did not shove him away but instead, he carried him and continued walking, both were still talking. I was in awe, looking just how natural and genuine the friendship could be.

Also, I saw a lot of mini ex-schoolmates. I saw myself. I saw us in them.

It was an emotional run. (mcm yes jiang LOL)

But really, if you haven't gone for any of these run before, you should. I was thinking for that one hour. Trust me, it was really wonderful until the next day, when I couldn't even walk to my kitchen properly. :3

On the exact Sunday night, I attended a funeral service of my friend's granny.
Again it was very emotional, this time for real.
The service has started when I reached. So we sat right at the back.
I was observin' the group of people there, and I could tell that most of them are already in their 50s. White hair, wrinkles, hunched back.

Life is so short. One moment you're fooling around as a young girl. And in just a blink of an eye you'd be attending your friend's funeral with your grandchild sitting next to you. All you could do, is to pray silently for your dear friend, wondering when would be yours.

But as a child of God, I totally believe that leaving is also a joy. One that simply means you're going to the Father Above. Just that I wish I could stay on earth a little longer.

Also in another 2 or 3 weeks time, I'll be attending a friend's wedding.
Ahh the irony.

I've heard a lot of weddings recently.
My peers, my age.
If you know what I mean.

Youngsters of my age now really have weird mindsets. They love doing things and feeling guilty about it later. I'm not saying I don't. I do, and still trying to figure why. But what bothers me most, is the morality.

People get married early because of 2 things. First, planned marriage, like the old times. Second, you-know-what.

My question is, is that what they really want? Would life be as good as they think? Would they be able to understand the parenthood, the marriage, the meaning of 2 souls being together? I doubt so.I browsed through their wedding albums. The faster I click 'next', the stronger the feeling gets. I kept asking the same question: Why aren't they smiling.

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge them.

Some things are still meant to be kept in heart.


To this particular friend of mine, I really hope your marriage won't ruin you life.

I tried imagining myself in their shoes.
It will never be easy. They must be feeling so awful inside.

Choices are yours.
You decide, and you bear the cost. Be it good or bad.
=)

Lastly, (finally)
I'm reconsidering my path after STPM. Knowing the course I intend to go for, many have been telling me to think about private U.True enough, I was already thinking about it even before they brought it up. Sigh, local U just couldn't convince me. I tried convincing myself, but in this case I can't take risks.

来张自恋照。


拜拜!
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |