Sep 7, 2012

at 6:08 PM

Nanana.

A month ago I was still complaining about my phone.
But ever since I got this current one, I blog less, I online less, not because I was busy studying, but because this phone really distracts me. Gosh.

So STPM Trial Exam is half way through now. 4 down, 4 to go. For the past 4 papers, I did not have time to draw. Wow, that means something eh? :D But anyway papers weren't as tough as I thought. Maybe my preparation was enough, or maybe standard just dropped.

I didn't prepare much to be honest. Had too much other things to do before exam. Sigh.

I was literally, stressed to death. 

Lazy to type, so yeah, refer to these bunch.


Performance with sister, dad and 2 other members. =)


One of daddy's friend said:
'Didn't know your daughters are that pretty.'

lol abo? Made in heaven weh. XD


Look closely.
Flooded.
In my school.
:3


Glass became foggy.


So I wrote these. Heh.

Below was my awesome egg + cheese.
I was reminded of this awesome recipe when I saw a pic of my friend's homemade breakfast.
Awesome.
AWESOME!


Below, again, are some of my camwhore photos.
:D



Love this dress much.



Because smiling is too mainstream.


WHEE.
I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT!
:D

And last but not least.


My cutest boy on earth!

:3


I'm looking forward.
:)


Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |