Oct 2, 2012

at 5:25 PM

Another day off.

I need new speakers seriously. These current ones feel like they're gonna burst anytime soon. Lol. But well I still like them being so small and cute, makes it easier for me to bring them around. :D

I traded my sleeping time last night with my lovely morning today. Slept at 6 am and woke up at 2:20 pm and turned emo the next second. I don't like to waste my mornings. But I love sleeping. Gahh. Thanks to the pointless invitation cards. No idea why is that necessary. Anyway I had fun doing'em. Despite the exhaustion, I actually felt good completing them =D



It's October and I promised myself to start getting serious. And so I will.

Meanwhile,
trying something new.



 Yay.




Apps FTW.

(;








Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |