Nov 28, 2012

at 11:22 PM

Can't get any HIGHer.

Can't find words to describe the satisfaction after cleaning house for an hour plus. Despite the tiredness I actually felt good. But I never knew it could be that tiring. I feel you mom, I feel you.

So mother and brother are coming back from their holiday trip tomorrow at about 4am. This whole week has been bad, house was in a total disaster and I was all alone, had to cook my own dinner and deal with exam all alone.

Had fun on the cooking part thou. I almost overslept for my paper on Monday. Set alarm but phone battery died. Thank goodness dad remembered to wake me up. So far 5 papers down, 3 more to go next week. I'm losing my hope on myself, and I'd say nothing reaches my target.

Anyway isn't that sickening.. I mean, I feel like I'm always saying the same thing over and over again. Haihs. Starting to wonder if Form6 is really the best for me.. Wait, it's too late to ask questions now. Aihs!

Just came here to update a lil.
I'm so tiredd, gonna get a goooood sleep tonight.

Ciao! =)

p/s: okay title is contradicting with content.
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |