Nov 17, 2012

at 12:30 AM

Lazing around.

I suck at opening. 
So I'll start by letting you to see my sweeet pretty face first kayy. 
:3


chak! xD

Well this mornin I came back from aunt's mini palace. It sure was a great great place. I mean despite hvin no internet connection at all, it totally helped me to study. Not alot but definitely better than stayin home. So I came back as a walkin-zombie. Continued sleepin till around 10am.

To cut long story short, we randomly decided to go PD. It was super longg since me and my brother and sister had a trip together. So without mom, who was at work, dad drove us there and the whole thing made me feel lik a lil kid again. nyah. :D


Miss messin around with these chipmunks.
rawr.


PD, my all-time favorite place!


this was awkward yet the best candid of the day.
I LOOK LIKE I HAVE AWESOME CURVES MIAO!

XDDD

kk forget it.
so here are some pictures of me being in the jungle as they said.


You know, everybody thought I was suffering.
But here am I, telling the world,
it was a bliss.

Know why? cuz I have stuff like..


corn.


oat and yogurt.



glee and ice-cream.


oreo and coffee.


sardine and egg.


bunnies to play with.

and finally.


back to work.

heh.
So, it was a holiday.


And oh look,
I'm a slendergirl.

ciao.

2 days.
2 DAYS!

Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |