Jan 28, 2013

at 10:27 PM

Was it me or you.

Those were the days.
Where I thought I really cared.
But now I realized I was just afraid.

Those were the days.
Where I thought I really liked.
But now I realized I was annoyed.

Those were the days.
Where I thought I really wanted.
But now I realized I was lying to myself.

Those were the days.
Where I was tolerating.
Now I realized I was too stupid.

Those were the days.
Where I trusted you too much.
Now I realized I was wrong.

I wonder how did those words come out from my mouth.
Now when I think of them they make me puke.
No you don't worth.
I thought you do but you showed me otherwise.

I'm waiting for that one day till you realized.
Life goes on, you're hanging there for too long.

I was too innocent.

Every time pastor preaches about forgiveness,
I ll tell myself 'well done Joey, you're not holding any grudges.' 
And I always wonder to myself why is forgiveness so hard to some people.

Now I understand.
Here comes the day for me, to learn about forgiveness.

I forgive you.
And you better not cross any further.


But anyway, grow up.
You haven't learnt. 
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |