Apr 17, 2013

at 3:10 PM

Multicellular

"每天都不跟人家好!酱我没有朋友了咯!=( "
"...我跟你好啦.."
"嗯!=)"

if only life could be as simple as that.

Finally the Blessed With Talents event is over. To be honest I didn't really like it, with all the plannings and thinking, was a real headache. Plus being the group leader, I always thought everyone has a chance to say something, which I still believe that. But when it comes to making decision, it's all up to the leader. So as phlegmatic as I am, I always have trouble with decision making. And throughout the event I've come to learn that leaders have authorities, when one member is given too much liberty to speak, to decide for the leader, then there will be arguments and conflicts. My group didn't do very well, but lessons are learnt. At least I got to know my members better. 

So one big stone had been lifted after weeks of torture. And then I didn't have time to reshuffle my application for Uni. Which made me go like dam, today's the closing date. Anyway I'm so drowned with the blurriness of my path. I wish I could start schooling soon, just anywhere EXCEPT kedah kelantan terengganu sabah sarawak pahang perak perlis penang. Johor maybe acceptable.

....HAHAHAHA okay that wasn't funny. I just want to study my choice of course somewhere not further than 100km from house and that I can travel everyday if not maybe every weekend. Yeah.

I have a confession. I stopped praying. So time to get back.

2 days ago I went out for a lunch gathering at iDelicious Uptown. Pretty average. Then headed Jusco to meet some old friends. It has been so long since I had one whole Sunday free. I loved every windowshop session with my friends. Cause windowshop simply means photo-taking in le fitting room without buying. I know.. =x



3 fellas in one fitting room. Crazy like crazy.
One more fella is too busy with self-shots so i don't have photos of her :3


Love these heels, but didn't buy.
Cause it's window-shopping.

While catching up, we updated each other of our recent statuses and such. And I noticed I have nothing much to tell. Other than work, it's still work. Whereas I had fun listening to their stories. How they're so caught up with guys. o.o This guy pays for her, that guy buys her stuff. This guy confessed, that guy brings her to Genting. This guy only has Kancil, that guy has Camry. This guy has his own factory, that guy works as a part-timer. And they all are different guys. I was like wow '我的朋友们,你们生活真是多姿多彩。'

我很像真的很 DRY 咯..

Truth is we all have different lifestyles. But I appreciate them cause we still talk like good friends. Even thou I ll never have lifestyles like theirs. =) I had quite some catch up sessions with old friends these days. Yesterday morning had breakfast with one of my high school mate. He has changed, in a good way. Back then I thought he's gonna be so doomed cause he practically ruined his own education. But when I saw him and talked to him, I thanked God in my heart cause he really has changed. And also cause he didn't stop going to church. Guess that's what's holding him on..


Also recently I received an inbox msg from a friend. Click to enlarge them.




Read if you care enough. Let's rise up and pray for the nation. 
Malaysia belongs to God. 


I have plenty of giants in my life,
that I need to overcome.

Be courageous.
God said.
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |