May 8, 2013

at 11:40 PM

Thoughts on GE-13, once and for all.

哈咯,久违了。

Before I say anything, here's a picture I copied from Facebook. There's a gathering right now at Kelana Jaya that I WISHED I could go. But because nobody knows what's gonna happen there, so pastor encouraged us not to get involve in it. But seriously guys look at this picture below..


We have people all around the world to support us!

Aite, I'm trying to be as neutral as I can here. Look at how fast a piece of news can spread these days. One click one share one word from one single person is enough to spread news worldwide. People share news, people share rumors too. I've seen plenty of clarification regarding blackouts and extra ballot boxes and what not. Well at the end of the day only the bad people know if that really happens. People who stood up to clarify may be bribed. I don't know, it's just an assumption, cause to be honest, our country is too corrupted till I don't know who to believe anymore.

People like to hear what is nice to hear, or what they believe is 'logical'. Other than that, illogical truth are said to be false. But who are we to judge? We state our opinions, but always bare in mind that we may be wrong sometimes too. 

Just for an example. Given an apple, some would share it, others would eat it. Those who shared will be commended. Say if the apple is poisonous, those who shared will be blamed. I mean, come on guys, we shouldn't judge too much. Try not to look at the consequences, but rather, look at WHY things happened, WHAT was the motive, WHERE were they coming from. My example sucks, but what I was trying to say is this. Sometimes we over-react to things that were meant to be good. Just because it turned out bad in the end, we blame the whole world, forgetting that the motive was good. For another example, I have this little boy today in kindergarten who wanted to help with the chair arrangement. But because of his clumsiness he accidentally knocked a girl's lips and it bled. So he was scolded badly. What would he be thinking next? 'Oh, maybe I shouldn't help too much, I should sit at a corner and not help at all.' Or maybe he'll just think twice the next time people need help. We forgot his motive was to help. Nothing else. You get what I mean.

Nobody can be perfect. John 8:2-11. Look it up and read.

John8:7 'When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her".

One by one, they left. 

Don't condemn people too much. Because when you're put at that same situation, things could possibly be the same, or worse. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying our PM is right. We will never know what's in his mind. But think about it, everybody knows his consequences if he loses the election. He himself knows it. If you were put at that situation, what would you do? Humans are selfish, because that's human nature. He wants to save himself, he has to do something about it. Who knows, maybe he has regretted, and he's trying to prove the people that he will manage things better in the following 5 years? I don't know. 

I'm disappointed myself with the results. The whole time I was on 8tv getting updates regarding GE13. Boyfriend was on the other side of the earth watching KiniTV live stream. So I practically ran in and out of my room whenever we have news to exchange. I loved that feeling, I felt so patriotic alright. :3 

Things were close to perfect but results turned out otherwise. I'm not gonna comment too much about what happened during the counting process cause I may say the wrong things. Anyway we have 21 days to appeal. I hope somebody can find some solid proofs, not just online rumors. But now as I see more news more clarifications more complains, I'm scared. I'm so afraid the breakage between races will be worse. Or was it just the upper hand trying to mislead the people. I don't know.

The protest was breath-taking, the crowd was massive. It isn't about racism, it's about the voice of the next generation. I just hope God will do something with Malaysia soon. 

As of now, whatever will be, will be. If the protest works, it works. If it doesn't then so be it. Pretend like we're giving our PM another chance to prove that he's capable of his role. Or if he doesn't, the Rakyat have eyes, they will eventually wake up and rise up. 

Remember, we can never be perfect. 
But it's the effort we put in to strive perfection that matters. 

Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |