Aug 8, 2013

at 2:43 PM

I have imba mood swing and I know it.

Have you ever come across question like, what am I here for?

No seriously.

Sometimes I wonder how would it be like if I never existed. Now that I have a mind to think, a heart to contain and a body to feel, I know I am here blogging, I have my conscience, I am here, alive. But what if I wasn't.

It's like, looking at it from my view, what makes me me. So abstract.

x-x-x

It's the second day of Raya holiday but I'm feeling so empty suddenly. I wish I could run out of this comfort zone now. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to be excited about. I have so many things to do actually, like reading drawing gaming, things I usually LOVE to do but complain I have no time for them. Now that I have all the time in the world but yet I have no motivation to do them. It feels like nothing to me anymore. So what if I'm doing them now, I don't even feel like it. =(


I think I'm missing out A LOT of things in life.
Need more guts. Miss no more.



chak. =)

Nothing in this world is actually yours.
Think of it that way.
so you will not feel anything when you lose it,
so you will not take things for granted,
so you will cherish them more when you have them.

Somebody tell me,
is that the correct way of thinking?

Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |