Aug 4, 2013

at 1:58 AM

Joey sucks.

I woke up a few times since 4am in the morning.

I had one continuous no-so-sweet-dream about somebody.

And one more dream about the same person, but sadder.

I was wide awake finally by 8am.

However I spent an hour plus on bed being blank.

Or perhaps I was thinking too much until I forgot what were they.


I was busy the whole day.

But I was not happy the whole day.

I spent almost the entire day in church.

But I was not happy the whole day.

I occupied myself with so many stuff like 2 days ago.

But I was not happy the whole day.


I just reached home and it's 1:43 am now.

I was so down the whole day I felt like crying a few times.


I'm..at lost of words.

I wonder who I am to you anymore.

I don't even dare to guess anymore..



Don't cry Joey.
Don't cry..
Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |