Feb 5, 2014

at 1:19 AM

初五了?

Many have been complaining how short the holiday is this year. It doesn't affect me because it's my holiday + study break, and I only have exam on next Monday. It's my final but I have no urge to study yet. C'mon it's chinese new year!

Well not so much of chinese new year, more like a reward for me for all my hard work in the past months in my projects and so on D: Even thou not my 100%.

Yesterday I was home the whole day because of my pms, so I didn't get to join the visitation. Ish. Lay in bed most of the time and loved it. Despite the tingling pain in my head, I actually enjoyed the rest. It's like finally some REAL rest since chinese new year has taken so much energy from me.

2 days ago I had the annual gathering with my TRG gang. We have it every year during cny. Just in case you don't know about TRG, it means Teenage Rulez Girls/Gang/Group. Kay I know the name itself is already a problem hahaha but who cares right? Once TRG forever TRG :D






and below are the comparisons.





We were only 14,
and now we're 21.

Do we still hang out together like the old times? No. Do we still talk and have activities together? No. Do we still share our lives and secrets together? No. But we've shared a period of time together in the past, long enough to create beautiful images in my memory closet. We've gone different paths, we hardly meet each other but when we do, it feels like we've been talking everyday. 

There were dramas, loads of them, kiddo fights, gossips and whatnot. But aren't those part of the journey? Sometimes we just gotta decide what to keep and what to forget. We've all grown up now and so is our friendship. 

The feeling is so special I couldn't find anymore words to describe. I may not remember them all the time but, they surely are the few that I treasure, and I thank God for putting them into my life. There will be more to come, and I look forward to the next gathering with this same bunch of people. Be it a year, be it 2 years and so on, I just don't want to lose contact with them.

Dem memories,
dem flashbacks.

Reactions:

No comments:

 

| Old junk new junk | A Wake Up Synopsis | Goodmorning | Season 4 | Season 5 | True Romance | Season 7 | Facebook |